Oh, I've had no time to blog! Instead I've been:
- printing itinerary, packing lists, maps, addresses
- transferring some of my files to husband's MacBook so that I can keep 'connected'
- shopping for gifts, special requests, used paperbacks from the library
- packing and repacking, including stuff requested by the family from home
- airing a musty old suitcase for that extra stuff, to be abandoned afterwards
- caring for plants and moving them out of now-too-hot solarium, with watering directions for daughter at home
- weeding just a little (my, there will be a jungle when we get back) and sniffing the flowers
- enjoying the tulips just starting to bloom (love my new parrot tulips ), the magnolias, camellias, forget me nots, spring at its very best now... how I will miss my favourite time of year here!
- waiting for that much-needed haircut tomorrow, then one last load of laundry and the last minute packing
- feeling stressed, but will relax and enjoy once we're up in the air and heading over northern Canada, eastbound to London... though not the feeling of being a sardine packed in a tin can!
As some of you may know, our middle daughter, our English son-in-law and their two little girls are living in London. They have room for us to stay so we're grabbing this wonderful opportunity, a first time for me to set foot in England! I'm looking forward to seeing our family and some major art, architecture, history in London and some other parts of the country. I'm excited to be meeting several friends including some blog friends for the first time! It's all fodder for blogging and photography, we'll see, it will probably just bore most of you seasoned travelers. Anyway, be good while I'm away!