As most readers know, I love photographing details of interesting things like rusty objects. These are from the ferry that we rode a few weeks ago to Quadra Island and back. As I’m searching in my mind for a title, I think of ‘links’. I know that word has a multitude of meanings and assocations but I’m surprised at how many there are!

These are mostly rusty chain links, but can the twisted rope chain also be called a link or links? I recall taking similar detail photos on a ferry years ago but do you think I could find that link in my huge archives, or maybe I never did post the photos I’m thinking of? A missing link somewhere?

November 9, 2013 in Photoworks, Textures, Urban by Marja-Leena